Monday, November 10, 2008

Tori's 5th Birthday

Although I already did a super long post about Tori, here are the pics from her birthday.  She chose "Never Land" as her theme.  We had a hard time with the cake, but settled with this little personalized eatable cake picture that I found on line.  SO easy, and So cute.  Just what she wanted.
She invited her friends over to play some games and eat some cake.  She had Katie (from school) Marlee, Salena, Maryelle, Natalia, and Elek.
Here we are playing pin the fairies on the castle.  The girls loved it almost as much as getting sprinkled with Fairy dust and flying around the room.  
Between her two best pals.  She sure loves these girls!  She is so blessed to have so many wonderful friends here.
Party goers.
One of my most favorite things about Tori is her thankful heart.  She is so animated when she opens gifts and is grateful for each and every gift.  Almost every year I catch an expression like this on above.  This is a Tinkerbell book.
This was her hearts desire this year, Grandma Tiffany stepped in with the "swimming baby".  She loves it and It really does "swim".  She was so excited.
And a webkins from Grandpa, I just had to show the love for her new puppy.  

Happy Birthday Miss Tori!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

As always, Selena had so much fun at Tori's party. Tori is so sweet and easy going. She always looks adorable in her photographs.

Tricia said...

It looks like the party was hit and how cute do they all look there together dressed up.

Jared - Christina said...

What sweet pictures! I'm still sad that Eli couldn't make it.

tracey said...

I've been waiting for the pictures!! She DOES look thrilled :D How dare you put the cute cake topper on without adding the link to where you got it? That's pretty cool, customized with her name and everything. Looks like fun!

Cami said...

What a cutie! Oh, webkinz. Make sure she makes Jeffy a friend!