Thursday, November 6, 2008

Living in Maryland

I interrupt my birthday/halloween posts to share a funny little tid bit.  These were the names of the people in Alex's math problems today.  They were hand written problems made up by his teacher:  Shawnika, Jerel, Kiara, ad Taleisha, Jaton, Elsie, Maryam.  LOL  what ever happened to Jane and Sam?  LOL  He had a hard time focusing on the problems because he was trying to say the kids names.  :-)

8 comments:

Jared - Christina said...

Oh gesh!! That IS funny! :) I can just hear Alex trying to pronounce those (sounding them out style)! Who knew you could get such a laugh out of math problems!

Tracy said...

I can't even pronounce those names! That's crazy.

Cami said...

Yes, what ever DID happen to Jane and Sam--oh wait, I've got a Jane . . . See why?

Holly said...

Ha! I love it. We almost named our second daughter Diamond....just kidding Ü

I am so excited for the Twighlight movie too!!!

Brenda said...

That's hilarious! I am always amazed at all the interesting names that we have to make valentines for in February! (:

tracey said...

Those ARE some doozies!

Barbara said...

This is so funny:) I guess I can't say too much...
Poor alex math is hard enough.

Kellie said...

A classic story of where we live.