For anyone who got a glimpse of my legs in the past 2 weeks...... Yes I went to the Dr. And She said it was "Erythema Nodosum". She ran a bunch of blood tests, which we are still waiting for results for, but her guess is that it is the Mirena that is causing the problem. She told me to wait for the results from the blood tests before having it removed however because this is usually a reaction to Oral contraceptives. There are a few places on the net where people have reported having had "EN" On the pill, and then getting it with Mirena too. So, I think ....... (hummm) did anyone hear that snipping sound? :-) Anyway, so she also ran a blood test for Thyroid, as I am on Thyroid meds and told her that I have been feeling Sluggish. Sure enough, that test is back and she has doubled my Thyroid meds. YIPPEEE. I thought I was just being crazy lazy. It is such a relief to have a place to stick my blame. :-) So there ya go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am SO glad you got it checked out! It was worrisome.
I am so glad they were able to figure it out. That is hard when you feel tired all the time. Good Luck!
Snip, Snip! Then you don't have to worry about that anymore. And doctor's orders -- twice a day :)
So glad you went to the doctor!
Well done, I'm glad you know now what's up :)
After your last few blogs, I was beginning to worry about your legs too. Glad to hear your not dying or anything. Too bad about Mirena.
Seriously, I have been worried about you since I saw those legs. That's just not right, my friend!
That's good about the thyroid, too. That makes such an incredible difference.
Post a Comment