Friday, September 26, 2008

Sweet Katie

I had to do a post about Katies prayers lately.  Her lunch prayer, is a perfect example of how she prays.


Mom: Heavenly
Katie: Heaveny Fadder
m: Thank thee
k: thank dee
m: For the food
k: a food
m: please bless it
k: bess it
m: please help me
k: help me
m: to be good
k: be good
m: in the name
k: bess grama
m:  yes, please bless grandma, in the name
k:  bess horsey 
m: yes, bless horsey, in the name
k: bess butterfly
m: and butterfly, in the name
k: bess tinkerbell
m: and tinkerbell, in the name
k: name jesus
m: Christ
K: Christ
together: Amen.

It's not always the same things, but Grandma and Horsey make it in every time.  :-)  So funny.  Oh how I love their little prayers and what they think to thank their Heavenly Father for.

On a totally different note.....
POTTY TRAINING IS DONE!!!  YIPEE!!!  She is a totally super star!  She has actually been pretty much done for a long time, but I thought I would make an official notice.  I never had to buy a bag of pull ups, cuz Nicole (thanks Nic) left a bag under Alex's bed, and that was more then enough.  She sleeps through the night,  most nights and if she doesn't she wakes up and goes. (???) weird.  Anyway, she is all done.  What a good girl.  She still milks me for an M&M or two when she goes first thing in the morning, but I think she's just playing the game.  We'll run out soon, and she'll have to let go of that prize.  We are down to Tattoo's of Tinkerbell for pooping, and those are gone as of today.  She doesn't need them anymore, but she sure is proud. :-)

7 comments:

Katie said...

Oh - I love her sweet prayer. I'm excited for the talking stage!!

kristin said...

Reagan always prays for our "good family" and our "great family". Both. and our special times we spend together. cute!

Tracy said...

Yay for Katie! Time to celebrate. What a cute girl. By the way, your hair is gorgeous!

tracey said...

Bye bye diapers!! Hooray! Congratulations to you both!! You are entering a new phase of your life :D

Jann said...

Awesome.

Cami said...

Nice job!! Congrats on a diaper free home.

Anonymous said...

little kids prayers are my favorite! And congrats on the potty training, we are still having issues.