Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Liza Lu!

Happy 10th Birthday

(August 19th)
Ah, what to say about my Liza.  LIZA:
-* is Spunky 
-*  is Creative
-*is full of love 
-* is so kind
-* is so forgiving
 -* makes friends in a heart beat, no matter where she is
-*is happy to help
-*loves responsibilities (baby sitting, or helping out)
-*loves to fast
-*loves to bare her testimony
-*loves church, and the spirit
-*remembers every person she has ever met, maybe not their name, but surely their face.
-*is a social butterfly.
-*loves hugs and attention
-*loves to lead a group of children in play
-*requires very little sleep and is rarely grumpy
-*gets sarcasm, and thinks it's funny
-*lets EVERY THING roll off her back.
-*loves her daddy
-*wants to grow up SO BADLY!
-*will play "boy" games, and "boy" toys
-*still loves pink, dolls and bratz
-*loves Harry Potter, Star Wars and Bratz
-*likes Suit Life of Zack and Cody, and Hanna Montana

I feel so blessed to have Liza in  our family.  She has so much energy that at times I want to clock her, but in general, her energy is happy and fun and brings light into our otherwise boring home.  She always has a new idea, sometimes good (like cleaning up to surprise me) and sometimes bad (like "making a recipe"  using chocolate chips and over melting them in the microwave.)  When she goes on play dates I miss her being my entertainment for the other kids.  She will make an excellent college student and will someday work for herself.  I don't see her being a 9-5er.  She's too creative.   She LOVES the flute and is so proud to be a "Safety" this year.  She is best behaved when she has a responsibility put on her.  We Love You Liza!  Never forget it babe!

For Her Birthday this year she had parties in Canada with her cousins,


and then came home and had gifts and out to dinner with her family on her actual birthday, followed by a SLUMBER PARTY!!

Tori, Sariah, Jade (JD), Hailey, Liza, Maia, Abby.

 Lucky girl, I say!

2 comments:

Cami said...

She's so grown up!! She is such a beautiful wonderful girl. I'm so glad I get to have her in activity days!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday! You are such a fun mom to give such great parties!