Just a mid week post. I think my once a week posts are getting a little lengthy, and well I'll just say it.. boring! So here are some little pictures, just for fun. And a little about our week as we go along. Monday we had play dates, here at the house. Alex had his dear pal Wyatt over, the two of them decided today that they are going to be friends FOREVER and EVER! It was very cute to hear them both be so resolved not to "take each other off their friend list... " LOL! Who has a list? Anyway...
Here is a little snap of Camden, I've never in all my days seen a baby love the sand as much as this boy!! He just dug and rolled and had a great time in it!
Tori and her playmate Natalia had a blast too. They are sweet little friends to each other. Usually the only trouble that we have is when 'talia chooses Chinook over Tori as a play mate. Tori doesn't like that much, but it doesn't last long as Chinook will duck away into his crate, then he isn't fun anymore.
Liza had Maia over, and well you've seen the silliness those two get into. They had a ball. They set up "Libby Lu" in Lizas room and did the little girls hair and "make up" for them. It was very cute.
Today we did our Gym and swim, however the kids really didn't want to get out of the house this morning, (and I got to sleep in a bit) so we didn't actually get to the gym until 10:00! UHG. So I missed my class, I planned to work out anyway, but ended up doing some computer stuff for work. (on line courses that we have to take to stay an employee). Stuff that had to be done, but it certainly didn't help me get rid of my extra jello :-)
Tonight I took the kids to California Tortilla for "Free Kids Meals". Only trouble, 2 free for each adult. yeah, not a problem if you either have A) another adult around (yeah right!) OR B) not a giant herd of children! So I had to cough up $5 for a kids meal for Katie and Tori to share! None the less, 2 were free. Pretty Cool. I however am not a big fan of Cal. Tortilla. I think they are over priced and rather tasteless. We got home, and the kids did their zone clean ups, and bed routine. We read a book together, tucked them in, and all was pretty quite around here by 8:30. Then the party started. Yup, Brent on call, so in came the ladies. Toe night at my place! It was so fun! Tonight we had Christina and her sister, Jeri, Barbara, and Kathy. She is going to have that baby any day now, she must have cute toes! I get such a little high off these nights! It was such fun to all sit around and giggle, paint toes and eat Chocolate. What fun!
Tori and her playmate Natalia had a blast too. They are sweet little friends to each other. Usually the only trouble that we have is when 'talia chooses Chinook over Tori as a play mate. Tori doesn't like that much, but it doesn't last long as Chinook will duck away into his crate, then he isn't fun anymore.
Liza had Maia over, and well you've seen the silliness those two get into. They had a ball. They set up "Libby Lu" in Lizas room and did the little girls hair and "make up" for them. It was very cute.
Today we did our Gym and swim, however the kids really didn't want to get out of the house this morning, (and I got to sleep in a bit) so we didn't actually get to the gym until 10:00! UHG. So I missed my class, I planned to work out anyway, but ended up doing some computer stuff for work. (on line courses that we have to take to stay an employee). Stuff that had to be done, but it certainly didn't help me get rid of my extra jello :-)
Tonight I took the kids to California Tortilla for "Free Kids Meals". Only trouble, 2 free for each adult. yeah, not a problem if you either have A) another adult around (yeah right!) OR B) not a giant herd of children! So I had to cough up $5 for a kids meal for Katie and Tori to share! None the less, 2 were free. Pretty Cool. I however am not a big fan of Cal. Tortilla. I think they are over priced and rather tasteless. We got home, and the kids did their zone clean ups, and bed routine. We read a book together, tucked them in, and all was pretty quite around here by 8:30. Then the party started. Yup, Brent on call, so in came the ladies. Toe night at my place! It was so fun! Tonight we had Christina and her sister, Jeri, Barbara, and Kathy. She is going to have that baby any day now, she must have cute toes! I get such a little high off these nights! It was such fun to all sit around and giggle, paint toes and eat Chocolate. What fun! We also got a huge bag of hand me down clothes for Katie today, they've only been through one little girl, so a lot of it is in better shape then my stuff. I almost want to take a photo so that you all can see what a great deal it was. It drives Brent nuts that my door is always open to donations, but hey, we've scored some pretty cool stuff over the years. The best being the BIG SCREEN TV!!! yeah, Free! LOL
5 comments:
Michael is the same way about me taking free stuff. He thinks we have more than enough stuff, but I say you never know when you're going go get a real gem!
You are busy as usual, and oh so fun. I'm glad Kathy got her pre-birthing pedicure!! Hoorah!
And for the record, Jake has never been mad about my taking free stuff, but then, we're usually the ones giving the free stuff away!
All the pictures are so sweet! I love them:) Barbara:)
You busy girl. What? You don't have a friend's list? So glad you had a fun girls night. I was husbandless, so I ate too much. Your posts always have such great pictures!
I like calf. tortilla too. I've never taken my kids though :)
Post a Comment