Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kids Concert

On Wednesday night we went to a concert at Centennial Park.  For all of $3 for parking we got to watch this wonderful concert!  This guy Berry Louis Polisar
is a children's musician and put on a great show.  Our personal favorites were "Don't put your finger up your nose!" ,  "My Brother Threw Up On my Stuffed Toy Bunny."  and  "Diaper Rash."
It was a very fun evening.  Jeri joined us at the park, thank heavens she did because I needed her to help me transport all the kids.  I had Christina's little ones too, so I had one too many.  (thanks Jeri).  The kids seemed to have a fabulous time.  They handed out free little beach balls to the kids before the show started, and that kept them all entertained while we waited for the show.  The weather was dreamy and the light eventually got right to the point that I wanted it at, so I snapped a few shots.  I was so excited to get some pictures of Christina's two, I have a really hard time getting them to look natural, so these pictures are so fun to have!
In a funny little turn, Tori's dear friend "Peanut" aka Sammy, showed up at the concert and laid their blanket right in front of us.  Tori was thrilled, the don't get to see each other very often any more because she no longer goes to day care next door.  This was so exciting for both of them!
Liza sat up close to the stage and was enjoying the whole show.  It was so fun.  A little stressful at times when my head count would come up short for just a moment, but for the most part everyone stayed pretty close and we all made it home in one piece.  It really was a good time.  I would definitely attend more concerts at Centennial, there really weren't THAT many people.  

6 comments:

tracey said...

That's crazy that you saw "Peanut" there. How cool!! Sounds like fun. Did you buy the CD?

Cami said...

How fun! You are so brave will all your munchkins.

Jeri said...

It was a fun evening. Nothing makes kids laugh more than potty humor, and Barry took advantage of that in every song. Too funny.

That picture of Leah is priceless! All you need is Simone on your head, then you will always get a smile like that from her!

Jenni said...

I love those pics - especially the one of sweet Leah!! So cute! Glad you all had fun at the concert!

Jared - Christina said...

I am SQUEALING with delight over those pictures!! It proves the impossible is possible!! You are soooo good!!! My kids had such a blast at your house! Eli keeps telling me about the throw up on the stuffed bunny song! How funny! Thank you again a hundred times for watching my kiddos!!

Jared - Christina said...

ps...is Berry smiling at you for the picture? Ha! Too funny!