Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memories

Ok, I'll do this tag from Cami and Jeri. (Be nice.)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 comments:

kristin said...

I remember watching your ferret (Zuzu) over Christmas break while you went to Canada.. and he died! HOrrible!!! I still feel bad about that sometimes. I also remember the first time that I met you was in the lobby area of DMU..and Alex was in his little car seat..so tiny, with a heart monitor or something like that on him. So sweet and vulnerable.
oh..and of course water aerobics at the Walnut Creek YMCA! We used to 'race' each other across the pool..(didn't we have to pull each other?? push/pull or something??) and you were the person who introduced me to IKEA..I hadn't heard about it before (how embarassing:)
and your laugh! :) it's great!

tracey said...

Remember the day I jerked the chair underneath you and it hit you in the face and you didn't tell? How about all those drinks of water you used to fetch for me :D Ahhh... what a good little sister!

Cami said...

Oh dear. I think I'll choose when you called me at 10:00 to go to Tracy's and watch Survivor because none of our Tivos got it. That was awesome. Only you would be die-hard with me!! Very fun.

Mendy said...

I remember the first time I talked to you on the phone (I think we were setting up a Maia/Liza date). I was cleaning my pantry while I talked and I discovered that you are a phone person like me--I think we talked over a half hour. Anyway, that's what came to mind!

Jeri said...

The time you called me and we went to go get pedicures for your late mother's day. Remember the lady who did your toes had six fingers on each hand!!! LOL! So much fun!! I have so many good memories with you!

Corinne said...

I remember how you hosted that huge Christmas tea at your house, the first one. I was so impressed with your spunk and willingness to invite people into your home. You're a great hostess :)

Kellie said...

I loved it when you came to knit at my house. I think that is the longest we've been able to sit and talk and I treasure it. And I have many memories of admiring your comments in RS and your beautifully put-together outfits and just thinking what a wonderful person you are! Sounds cheesy, but it's true!

Jenni said...

Which memory do I pick?? All our RS meetings together - especially the friendly plumber-baby card banter!! But you know what comes first to mind is the first time I really met you at an enrichment meeting... You had just moved into our ward, but you stayed late cleaning up after the activity with me and the enrichment crew!! I knew right then you were so generous and thoughtful!! And since then it has been such a pleasure to be your friend!! I am constantly amazed by your energy and willingness to serve others!! Oh, and I have one more - stuffing every last inch of your car with stuff that we all bought at the Kids Nearly New Sale!!! You are a serious deal finder!! Really there are so many memories that I will treasure from our friendship Christie!! Thanks for being you!:)