Sunday, July 20, 2008

I dream about blogging

This afternoon i took a quick little nap on the sofa, Chinook curled up with me, so I must have been thinking about him when I fell asleep.  I had this dream that a sister in the ward was really sick, and the only thing that would make her better is to be hooked up to an IV with a dog on the other end of the IV. (weird, I know, but that isn't the point of the story.)  Anyway, so in the midst of this dream where I was working with nurses on how to keep the dog by her, and how to get in his potty breaks and stuff, in the back of my mind, I was thinking about how I would need to blog about this.  I even was trying to come up with a catchy title about Chinook being a hero.  LOL!!  Has this whole blogging thing gone WAY too far????  Too funny.


Well, our week this week is looking rather slow.  I kind of planned it that way as we head out to Canada next week and I need some time to tie up loose ends around here.  Thus far, I am hoping to get appointments at the salon at Lifetime for Tuesday early evening.  I think monday or tuesday during the day we will have the Jensens over so that their mommy can tie up loose ends around the house.  Wednesday morning is "The Bee Movie" at Columbia Theater   I think we'll go to that if we can get tickets.
Thursday I teach at the gym, so We'll do a gym and swim.   Friday we have to do jobs and clean the house up.  Alex is pretty sure that he can earn his 800 points and therefor a privilege by Friday afternoon so that he can sleep over with Wyatt on Friday.  Saturday is my Big trip to the "Christmas Tree Shop".  I want to leave fairly early in the morning, and spend the day shopping the outlets in PA (no sales tax)  and then hit the Christmas Tree Shop in the way home.   (This is a good 2-3 hour stop. :-)  There is a Chilies in that parking lot for a late dinner and I am thinking Sonic for lunch.  It is about an hour to hour 1/2 drive.  Every one is welcome to come, just tell me before that you would like to hop on board for a mommy day out and we'll try to figure out car space.  I plan to drive out there, and we'll see if we need any other drivers.  If you're coming with me, I want to leave by around 9-9:30 and we won't be home till well after 10.  Yipee! 

What is this a post with out a picture, what ever shall I do?  :-)

PS the song this morning was "The Best of Times"  Stix.  Yes he did it again, what a sweetie!

8 comments:

Cami said...

Brent has awesome song choices! I wish I could swing that mommy day--it sounds awesome. Gym and swim--that's one thing we don't quite get to do with the pools being separate from gyms in CA. Sounds fun. But I think I'll just do gym this week, since we did swim the last two. Smoochy can really only handle one anyway.

Kellie said...

Love the romancing the mac game. Very fun. Good luck tying up your loose ends and yeah, the dreaming about blogging. I hear you. I sometimes take pictures JUST for the blog.

Tricia said...

You are one busy lady, I bet the kids are excited to go back to Calgary! James and I are starting to tie up lose ends here, get the house ready to sale and hopefully be out in Alberta by early july of next year. Then when you come to visit I can drive up and come visit!! Have a good trip.

Jenni said...

Hee hee the blogging dream made me laugh!!! I have blogging dreams sometimes were I read really weird comments on my blog! I love that you were trying to think up a catchy title! I hope you have a good week and trip to PA! I'm sorry that I won't be able to go!

Jeri said...

You are so funny! I loved your dream...Chinook is such a hero! It is so like you to worry about the little things---like the potty breaks---when you are surrounded by chaos!

Scarlett said...

Christie! Christie! Shopping at the Christmas store on Saturday???? What in the world would you need there? Are you getting low on that BIG pile of gifts already?

Well, call me please when you get back so we can "review" your purchases. MAYBE we should get together BEFORE you leave so we can see what you "really" need! :)

It's out of love that I do this, just love!

Tracy said...

You are funny and so lucky to have songs dedicated to your daily by your prince! I hope you're being super nice to him!

tracey said...

What? you couldn't find a picture of a person hooked to dog with an iv? Have fun at Christmas tree shop... I know you will. Btw, the beach chairs are great and super cheap. We still use ours all the time.