Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You've got to be kidding!!!!

So about a year ago we had ADT install an alarm on our home.  It was a bit of an eye sore but we kind of got used to it, and there was really no where else to put the stupid thing.  Well they sent me a letter in November telling us that they were "up grading" their system and they need to come out and put in a new box.  No charge to the customers of course.  So today my ADT fellow came and put this in........

We can talk on a cell phone to someone on the other side of the world, we can take pictures of our neighborhoods from outer space and look at them on the internet.  Why the SNOT does this thing have to look like that!!!!  What is with the giant Antenna?  This thing is at least twice the size of the older one.  I am sure with out a shadow of a doubt that my husbands I phone holds more information and does more functions then this thing that is at least 6 times its size!  I just had to show you all.  What a mess, how do you sell a home with THAT on the wall???? URGGG!

5 comments:

Jared - Christina said...

I really really sorry about this as I have been in your home today to witness it for myself. Actually, I didn't notice it until I was leaving so it wasn't the first thing I saw coming in. :)

Jeri said...

Horrible! I can't believe they expect you to have BOTH of those on the wall! That must be SOME system.

Buy a canvas, and hang it right on the antenna.

Deb said...

wow, there's really no camoflaging that, is there?

Cami said...

Oh, that is obnoxious! I'm sorry about that.

Jenni said...

Dang. That is a giant antenna! Sorry you have to have it on your wall!