I tried and tried and tried to get a picture of all the kids together in their outfits. I really was having some focus issues with my camera, I need to get practicing. None the less, here is the best of what I took. As always the individuals are the better of them all, but still, not very good this time around. I had to mask a lot with the black and white. :-) Maybe I'll dress em up again and think a bit more before taking the pictures.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Christmas Dresses
Posted by Christie at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
the pics look great, your kids are so cute. Messy or not, I could learn a thing or two from you!
Aren't those gorgeous?? I just can't ever get over how big they are! (I guess we only expect our own kids to do any growing?) You make me want to take photography! p.s....SUPER jealous of your massage gift!
Ooh I love the softness of the b&w pics - so pretty! Nice job!:)
Those dresses are so great!!
Those are darling dressing and great pics. You have such beautiful children.
Post a Comment