onw day thar wus a doy namd Alex and that doy nand Alex wus thicing if he wood beebl to biy a pupe he asct his mom to bi a pupe his mom sed mabee. olee if you behav and he did he wrct and wrct and wrct intel his mmom got a pupe and he sed thagc you thagc you thagc you I luve you!
LOL!!!! By the looks of the story, he wrote it in some spare time at school, he has it all folded into his makeshift book with staples all over it. He showed it to his teacher and she wrote a big star on it and said "Great Story- I love it!" It is really fun. He thinks that b's and d's are interchangeable, and one part I couldn't recreate is the fact that every "p" that he wrote he made backwards so it looks like 9u9e. :-)
4 comments:
Ok...that's an adorable story! I can't figure out "wrtc" however...?? LOVE it! :) We have company...I'll be posting more laters:)
WORKED AND WORKED AND WORKED
That is AWESOME! I love kid spelling. It's the best.
What a crack up!
Post a Comment