10/365
Even Cinderella needs a little color sometimes.
9/365

Time Flies
I registered Tori for preschool today. This is the clock on her school.
8/365

My Lifesavers
My visiting teachers were my lifesavers today. I am so thankful for all my friends here in Maryland.
7/365

Do you really have to go?
"Peanut" and Tori have been friends since we moved here 2 1/2 years ago. She is a daycare child of my neighbors and will no longer be coming to daycare.
6/365

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
SUCH a great lesson in RS today!
5/365

My Collection's complete
Today I found the dishes at Target that I have been eyeing for over 2 years, on SALE! Yippie
I chased around to 3 different targets to get all the bowls, but it is done, and I LOVE them!
9 comments:
such fun pictures!!! And I'm loving those Target finds!! I'm forcing myself to wait until next next Christmas for stuff like that...in the "pitching mode" around here lately! :)
Always love looking at your wall walls.
Did you take those pictures? They're amazing! You do a great job!
Awww! How sad that "peanut" is leaving :( Why is she going to daycare anymore? Nice pic of them together though.
Beautiful pics! Yay for your dishes being on sale!:)
Gorgeous photos, Christie. What a fun way to tell the story of your life.
I love Target clearance too :) I'm so glad you liked the lesson.
I love your pics! The one with Tori and her friend is so sweet and sad too knowing she's leaving. The Christ picture is great. I can't believe you waited years to buy something you wanted. I wish I had that kind of will power!
I love that your goal for 2008 is take pictures and seeing life though your eyes is a refeshing site. I just love them.
love the pictures - and it really was a great rs lesson!
Post a Comment