This morning I woke up and Liza was already in the bathroom doing her hair, I went to start the sometimes lengthy task of waking up Alex. As I walked into his room his bed was empty and he was sitting on the corner right up by the window looking outside. I asked him what he was doing, he said "oh, I'm just watching the squirrels. " Then he continued to tell me a few stories about what he had seen the squirrels do this morning, he had assigned each of them a roll in a family, where a timid one that was afraid to jump was the baby. It was sweet to see him so calm and enjoying nature so peacefully. I then went in the shower, and when I got out they had their lunches made and were about to eat breakfast. They made it on the bus and then Katie got up and ate her breakfast and then the three of us were off to register Tori for Pre school for the fall. (I can't believe that she is big enough!) We met Eli and Christina there and then ran a few errands. After getting all our MUST HÅVE DONES done. We met Eli and Natalia at Jump Zone. I love Jump zone and it is so affordable. I bought a pass today that is for 7 admissions and it was $30! If I take just Tori and Katie during the day, I only get charged for Tori. That's a little over $4! Crazy good deal, I sure hope they stay in business. It really was a nice calm day, which I needed after yesterdays craziness. I hope that the day continues in this fashion. Oh no! I hear the bus......... here's to hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I"m just wondering how you got themm to make their own lunches??? Sounds like a blissful morning! We're still waiting for that day.
I am happy you had such a good morning - that is such a great boost! I'd love to come to Jump Zone some time with you - sounds fun!!
That almost sounds like a "who are you and what have you done with my children?" story. I hope it continues!
It was a nice day wasn't it?! The evening was just as nice.
My toes are very grateful for the toe party too!
Post a Comment