Saturday, June 9, 2007

Belly Dance






OOOh, I know you're all excited about this one! Here are the Belly Dancers. What fun to accomplish something that I worked so many months for. Christina and I started taking Belly Dance in January and have been going every Tuesday Evening. We were both so proud tonight as we finished out dance. It was so fun... I don't know if I will continue with Belly Dance, or if I am going to switch to Jazz, I have always enjoyed Jazz. Maybe Tap, how about clogging. Actually I tried to find someone to teach me Celtic Dance too. Anyway, here are the pics which is what we are all here for anyway right? :-) YEAH!!!

















































4 comments:

Jeri said...

Woohoo! SO fun! You guys both did so well. I loved your performance, and your costumes were the cutest of the whole show!

(Clapping) =)

Jenni said...

Look at you guys!! You looked great and I just watched the video up above and the dance was fantastic!! Way to go!!! :)

felicity & nathaniel said...

Dang woman... you had 4 kids? Teach me your secrets! I love that you took a belly dancing class! If you find a good jazz class, let me know! I miss dancing so much.

Cami said...

You guys look fantastic! You're so brave and all. I bet it was way fun. I'm off to watch the video now. . .