Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Slip and Slide

The other day we brought out the slip and slide. First went the little girls....
Tori
Hayden


And Katie


THEN the BOYS took over..... It was a whole new ball game when boys began. Before even their first slide, they took all but one of the sliders and piled them up at the end of the side.
Looking for the crash effect at the end of the slide.
Then they tried to pile all the sliders up at one end and slide upon the stack!
SO funny to watch the difference between 4 little girls, who carefully took their turns and when in an especially adventurous mood would walk up the sprinkler side of the slide, and the boys who made slip and slide an extreme sport.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Dude, how come you aren't slipping and sliding? Looks like the kids were having fun there's no way I would be able to watch and not join in, lol.

Drea said...

That is so funny! It looks like they all had so much fun. Love the pictures!

Tobie said...

Cute pictures! That is sooo boys!! Boys always have to make things a little more daring! Looks like they had fun!

Kellie said...

I love this story. Kids sure do come down to earth with their bags packed, that's all I know.

Barbara said...

LOL! I love that the boys used all the sliders! I can't get keenan to slid from the beginning.. only at the end where the splash is the biggest:) Boys definently do things differently:)

B.E.C.L Wall said...

Looking at this pics made me want to break out my Dora the Explorer swim suit and hit the backyard scene too! I love that the boys had to find a way to take slip & sliding to the extreme!

Cami said...

Yes, boys are definitely a different animal, eh? Looks like lots of fun.