Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some things are just worth it!

Chinook had a little play date this morning w/ this beautiful little girl: Saydee

His Fence training is going pretty well. He stays in the yard for the most part... but sometimes the temptation on the other side of the fence is just too much to bare. For example... today, while Saydee was over playing, she went beyond the "fence". So did all the kids. He stayed in... he wagged his tail, he watched all the fun from a distance. Then he mustered up all his will, and ran for it. SOME THINGS ARE JUST WORTH THE SHOCK! How do I convince him otherwise? I don't know. She is pretty cute, So I could see his dilemma.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww ..... I love this picture of Saydee!! She's so adorable!! Yep, totally understand poor Chinook's dilemma, lol.

6L's said...

lol, i love that you took her picture! :)

Rozanne said...

That is a cute puppy even coming from someone who doesn't like animals. I love the picture. I can't blame him...funny that he visibly made the decision though.

Drea said...

I miss that cute little pup!! Great picture!

Barbara said...

haha! He has always had a will all his own!!

Kellie said...

There is an object lesson in there somewhere for a lesson or a talk. And of course you can show that darling photo!

Cami said...

Yes, for sure, I'd endure the shock for that little face. Good luck to you little doggie.