Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eclipse

ECLIPSE

Everywhere I go, I seem to be able to find some "Twihards" who I can go and play with at Midnight on release nights! This time we had a fairly large group of gals! Above is Michelle and her girls Ashley and Kelsey.
We went out for Mexican before the show, and while we waited for our "sweet, kind, and talkative" waiter to bring us our check, we got to play in Ryans glitter. He He He!! It was fun to get all sparkled up! Above is Michelle and I, all sparkly and ready for the show... we even had matching shirts. :-)
Niki and Jen sporting their sparkles and Twilight shirts! Aren't they sweet?
Here is our gang in the theater. They tried to make us squeeze into an almost full theater.. we told them NONE of that! We need more room. So they made us wait, but we got to all sit together, and for a while there, we had the theater to ourselves. :-) Above is Carman being a brat, sitting next to Julia. Ryan eating some popcorn and Jen telling her how it is. :-)
Carman and Julia.... ready for some good times!!
Ryan, making her own good times, as only Ryan can do :-) Can I just say how much I love these gals!?!
Quon and Meghan, apparently Quon was aware of the photo, but meghan... not so much. :-)
Niki and Ryan, I love their great big smiles.
Michelle, Niki and I. What a fun group of girls. I think we really irritated some other people in the theater... but we were really having a good time waiting for the show, and taking pictures and laughing. Seriously, if you want to go and wait for and watch a twilight movie in peace and quiet, may I suggest NOT going at midnight on the night it opens?
Ryan and Jen. Jen is Niki's sister who just moved here. Talk about walking straight into a group of friends... how cool is that? Well I guess it's only cool if she thinks we're cool... cuz otherwise.. how awkward is that? Man.. how do you get out of that one... "um, Niki, you know you're friends? Yeah, they're weird." Hummmm.... wait a minute... is that why we don't see Niki anymore? HEY!! I think I just figured something out. Oh well. :-) We think Jen is cool anyway.
Niki and I. :-) So much fun!
Ashley and Kelsey (michelle's girls)
And we even got a smile out of Cassie, cuz she loves Michelle and Niki, so she'll smile for them! :-)
The movie was good the company was better! Thank you for a fun night ladies!!!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

So Fun! Did you love the Movie or what? It's my favorite one so far. I saw it again last night, we all took our husbands! LOL! 14 of us all together.

Jenni said...

Woohoo! So glad you had a fun midnight showing!! I'm also glad you have so many Twihard friends - awesome!