Sunday, June 27, 2010

Samuel The Lamanite.

Today, Alex came home from church and told us:

"mom, today at church I was like that guy on the wall (samuel the lamanite) I was trying to listen to my lesson and (insert childs name) was throwing papers at me. I just kept listening and you know what? Not ONE of his papers hit me! "

LOL LOVE THIS BOY!

10 comments:

Jann said...

That's awesome. I love it when kids get the stories in the scriptures, and relate it to their lives is such innocent ways.

Eric and Rozanne said...

That is SO funny! Thanks for sharing. I love it when some of the stuff we try to teach them at home makes it into their real life experiences! :) I wish I would have started my blog so much sooner so I could have documented all the times like this.

Jenni said...

Ha! That was a good one! Way to go Alex!:)

6L's said...

this is GREAT! thanks for sharing! :)

Drea said...

How funny! That's awesome!! I love stories like these.

Michelle said...

Lol ... I love this!! Way to go Alex!!

Tobie said...

Love it! What a cutie! And such a good example too!

Barbara said...

hehe:) It's great he was able to apply it spiritually:)

Cami said...

HA! That is some faith . . . or bad aim.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

We could use a good dose of Alex over here. Micah would love to hang out with him......we miss you guys.