
I just finished watching the movie "Emma Smith: My Story". I had to write my feelings down, while they were still fresh in my mind. I want everyone to know, especially my children, that this church is true. Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God! He did see God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, he did hold in his hands sacred records, and he did translate those records. Not only do I feel it in my heart and know this to be true because I have prayed and asked God myself, but because why on earth would any man endure the suffering that Joseph endured, for something that wasn't true? After being drug out into the streets and having hot tar spread over his body and feathers stuck to him, he still did not deny what he saw. What person in their right mind would make that stuff up and then stick with it through all that adversity? And not only that, but some how convince other men to pretend with him to the death??? really? My dear children, and dear friends, God has restored his church, and he communicates with us today through a living prophet. There is not a doubt in my heart!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Emma Smith: My Story
Posted by Christie at 2:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Amen!!! Very well said, sister!! ;) I want to see that movie!!! When's our next girls night? Please plan?
I love this movie. It is seriously great.
On a completely different note, I did get your message about having my niece in your ward. I am so glad. She is such a sweetheart, and I am glad she has you. Thank you for including her.
Sounds like I need to check out the movie.
I haven't heard of the movie. It sounds like I need to watch it. Thanks for sharing your testimony. =)
That movie was very touching. Thanks for your testimony Christie!
Post a Comment