Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where's Katie?

EVERY TIME I get Katie out of the Car, she covers her eyes and "Hides". I can't believe that she STILL thinks i can't see her! I have to say "Uh Oh, Where is Katie? Did I leave her at .... (where ever we just were) ...?" Then I HAVE to say how it's okay... "Oh well, She'll be fine... she loves.. the gym (or where ever we've been)." Even if we don't get out of the car.. we have to run through the act. Sometimes, when I am in the bathroom, Katie will come into the other part of the bathroom and "hide" under Brents hanging towel. So picture it, her body smashed up against the wall, between it and the towel, little legs sticking out of the bottom. I have to talk to myself about where Katie may have gone.. to get her to come out from behind the towel. All of these scenarios end w/ Katie popping out, or peeking from behind her hands and saying "BOO".
Some times a toe sticks out.... :-)
The other day the kids were playing hide and seek... all 4 of them. Katie found a good spot.....
Can you see her little toes sticking out from under that blanket and pillow? The kids couldn't find her for nothing! It took them SOOOO long. They looked everywhere... all 3 of them. She stayed hidden FOREVER!!!! It was so cute to see her be victorious over the big kids. I love that she is still very sure that she is hidden so long as she can't see you. I am going to miss this part of being a mommy to little ones.

5 comments:

tracey said...

That is SO CUTE! I love this post!

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Katie is hilarious! If she can't see you, than you can't see her!

Cami said...

That IS a good spot! What a cutie.

Drea said...

That is so cute!! I can't believe she stayed hidden for that long!!

Barbara said...

LOL! I love her little cuteness!!! Her little toes sticking out is so funny:D