While in Chattanooga we got to go and see RUBY FALLS! Although man has intervened in a HUGE way, the walk back to the Falls was amazing. You take an elevator WAAAAYYY down and get to walk through this....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And when you arrive at the falls.. it is all dark, and you can hear the sound of this beautiful falls. Then they flip on the lights and this is what you see......jpg)
Of course the light was terrible, so a family pic was not the best. And Katie was not in the mood for photos..jpg)
7 comments:
So pretty! Are there colored lights in those picts. Your hair is getting so curly:)
Amazing! How beautiful. I agree with Babara. Your hair looks great. Tell Katie that sometimes our Dad looks like a bump on the bed too. Hilarious.
Amazing pictures! We may have to visit there sometime soon!
What fun pictures! Keep putting up pics of your fun adventures and I might be able to talk Ben into taking our next vacation to come and visit! (I should add that this alleged trip may not happen for a year or so but I am determined that it will happen!)
How cool is that! That would be so cool to see.
Are you the pack mule for the trip?
:-)
Amazing!
WOW!! Beautiful!!
Post a Comment