Friday, April 2, 2010

KIDS SAY.....

So I've been collecting some "kid Quotes" and wanted to share them all in one blog... so here they go...


Tori's sheet's from school where she is writing sentences:
"I HoP that the Estr Bun wil BrEEg me A PoNey."
"I wot A hos For Estr So I CAN riD it AND Dekus they are cot."
"I like Hoses bcus tau are cyot."
*huked on pahohnics wurked fur me!" I LOVE IT!

Katie "Is daddy here?"
Me "No, he's at work."
Katie, pointing at the lump of pillows in the bed "there's a big bump, he's here."

Alex raging over school..
"Why do we go to school anyway? All I do is learn stuff one day and then go the next day and they teach me something new and I forget what I learned the day before!"

Alex on school again...
"How much does it cost to stay home from school? Do I have enough money?"

Alex on spelling:
"Why was spelling even invented!!!!!" (he was dead serious folks... he wanted answers!)

Katie as she walked past the neighbors dog who's name is "Captain"
"Oh, excuse me Pirate."

Katie on Peter Cotton Tail:
"Mommy, why did peter the bunny cut his tail?"

Katie sitting at the dinner table, totally out of the blue:
"Oh yeah, I'm almost 4, I can get my own drink." Gets down and goes into the kitchen.

I love recording the things the kids say.. it's SO funny to me. I wish I wrote it all down. Alex is SO dramatic. Katie is at that fun learning, figuring out the world stage. So fun!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Very very funny kidisms! I love the big bump one!

Grandma said...

Christie, I loved reading your blog. I am dying laughing about the kids comments. I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way. Love you lots, Grandma Davies

Cami said...

I love the inventive spelling. I guess Alex will not be an editor, eh? I always loved spelling. :)

Drea said...

I love the cute things kids say. Keep them coming! :)