Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Chinook and Brent

My two pals are not the best of pals. This is a very unique situation. I am home... and Chinook has curled up with Brent! I had to take a picture. Brent tolerates Chinook at the best of times. Chinook is generally afraid of Brent. If Brent reaches for anything, chinook flinches. He is sure he must be coming for him. Brent has very little patience for dog talk for "someone is passing by our house". Also VERY little patience for the fact that Chinook just can't seem to figure out that the Table is NOT for him. Once Brent actually literally scared the poop out of Chinook. Most times I come home.... after Brent has been home for a while and this is what I find.......
LOL!!! I love how his face is smashed up into the door of the crate!!! LOL!! I love my husband, I love my dog, I wish they loved each other, but they just don't. I was tickled to see the two of them sit together twice this week. :-)

7 comments:

tracey said...

I love how Chinook's face is pushed up against the crate :D
I am a little worried though about what appears to be PINK pants on Brent!!??

tracey said...

I also think they need a SNUGGIE!!

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

How nice they put of with each other. That is true love! They truly love you!

Tobie said...

Hahahaha! Too funny!

I agree with Tracey......on the pink pants and the snuggie!

Cami said...

I am like Brent, hence no dog. (Well, that and the dog would scare the poop out of Ethan.) What a nice little moment. :)

Jared - Christina said...

Things haven't changed THAT much, huh? :)

Barbara said...

Awe- they made a little truce for the night-haha:) I love that chinook wants to be close, but doesn't push the boundry line!
Hey man!...those aren't pink pants!! - they are flames pants!! haha:) or maybe the wrong person did the laundry?!