Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Speed Blogging Part deux

So another update of my speed blog, aka facebook... for all my non facebooking pals, here's what you missed.. for all that FB. Carry on.... skip this one, you know all the news. :-)


Christie Cook Wall...
June 16.... just got a move date.... must be in TN by July 6th to get our stuff.
17.... s heart is racing.... chest is heavy... On the computer trying to forget. The truck is scheduled and now... Im feeling the pressure... this is really happening.
18...had her brows done.. and an awesome face massage from Scarlet, and now, I can take on the world. :-)
...sewed a new zipper in her formal for graduation.
....has 8 children in her house at 9 pm. Must be summer.
....sewed herself the cutest apron today... yes, with the 8 kids in the house. LOL!! what a day.
22...s taking the crew to the pool. Gotta love all the prep work, but totally worth it!!
..."This snake is orange...and it is so pretty, and the girl frowed it like this, and she said, I don't fink it's pretty. and so she went eww and frowed it like this." Katie sang this little song to her plastic snake. :-)
...is part lobster. Remember Sunscrean is your friend
...can't find the remote. There goes my sleep in. Dang!!!
23...termites check, moving est. check, HVAC guy... on his way, tree guy.. @4. Almost done
...my arm just flung out there and knocked it into the sink... then it went pop!" Liza Wall.... (Breaking my vase)
24 ...is trying to be patient with children who are getting very cranky about the move, they don't know that's why they're cranky, but Im pretty sure that is why
...is wishing she'd have gone ahead and got the cheese cake last night, so that I could have some tonight. :-( Bummer
25 ... can't believe that ARS tried to rip me off again!!! (They installed a fan that was too big for my unit!)
...$900! Wow... the equivalent of 2 packs a day? NO WAY! (cost of Radon and what the guy told me the damage it was causing to our lungs.)
...Finally has all 6 kids asleep!! all by midnight.. that must be a record!
26...Got a new hair cut and color. Loving it!
27...wants to crawl under a rock and hide from everything.
...is wondering if Dogs act out when things are changing, like kids do? He is making me nuts!
28...is so glad to have her hubby home after 4 days away at board review course
...is thinking there are WAY TOO many good byes. :-(
29...Can't believe there's only 2 days left. Wow I better get going...
...is already crying. It's gonna be a LONG week
30...really should be sleeping
...s resting heart rate is 78 , woah
...HE IS DONE!!! IT IS DONE!!! AND OFF WE GO!! 15 years.... now it's my turn! :-)
JULY 1 ...this is it. Good bye MD
4....bummed internet from the kind neighbors here in TN. We are safe and sound and loving all the space. Kids already have a trampoline and I've soaked in my garden tub. MMMM
5...Tennessee has chosen to do my hair it's own way... I straighten it, it curls it.
6...just watched Liza stumble out of bed and onto the Trampoline. :-) Perfect.
6.. just saw horses clip clopping around our little development. Again.... perfect. (humm, till they poop in front of my drive way)
7...truck is here, now my work starts. It's fun to see the house become ours with all our stuff.
...is too old for the trampoline :-( My Legs ache, luckily a good jetted tub and a few Tylenol took care of it
8...needs to take a brake from the boxes. MAN we have a LOT of CRAP!!
9..Back to work. I think I am about 1/2 way through. Once I get this done, i feel like I could focus on the closing of the house in MD.
...last night I went to bed at 3:30, night before that 2:30, night before that 1:30. It's 10:15 and I am off to bed.... Man, I'm just not as young as I used to be! :-) Night all.
10...is back at it.
...UH, too much stuffs.. please pass the Garbage bags!
...Oh she SO DID NOT dump that whole bottle of windex down my brand new stairs!!!! (That was Liza)
...Kitchen: Check! Kids rooms (3) Check! Great room... here I come!
11...needs to blog.... after the great room and grocery shopping and lunch and dinner. Then i shall
blog. :-)
... saw a girl at the commissary with a Tattoo of the "TWILIGHT" logo plastered all across her chest! REALLY?!?!
12...took the day off... I needed that. Church, dinner with new friends chillax with my hunny to watch a show. We won't talk about tomorrow.
13...Is sad today... missing Maryland..... realizing that the Maryland chapter is over. It's kind of like reading the "meadow scene", when it's over you sigh, and then put the book down. But I can't go back and do it again. :-(
...IS MOTIVATED! Thanks H! (plan was in the works to go see Heather and Don)
....is very excited to go and mend a bridge tomorrow. :-) So looking forward to it!
16...had a great time.. glad to be home and NOT in charge of kids for a few minutes.
17...is avoiding..... I am going to have to do it eventually. Uh... here we go, gotta sort through that last bunch of junk today
...needs someone who has cigular/AT&T as a cel phone carrier. I am in phone with drawls, and no minutes left... Any takers?
...needs something yummy.
18...got ice cream at Wal mart and DIDN'T even eat it! WOW!
...is it seriously saturday?!?! Where did that week go!?!?
... Just realized that I need a notary to do this TODAY!! Yipes (signing house closing papers)
...missed the Fed Ex pick up... :-( Now what's for dinner? Gotta love days like this
19...wanted a girls night... ended up hanging out with Rosie... She's a little quite, was looking for a little more spunk then that. :-) but I'm not complaining.
...How can the whole day be gone by and I got so little done?!?!
20...Settlement on MD house today! Boy will that feel good when it's all done.
...dinner is made and waiting to be cooked. Oh, and our house is sold. :-)
21...is up! Why... cuz this is when stuff gets done! (2am)
...is worried about the 'dog hater" at the end of the street. Poor guy is surrounded by dogs. 6 dogs live all around him. He is getting kind of cranky.
22...s husband just called a $27,000.00 plane a bargain. Where has he been the past 15 years?? not watching me!
...Misses Jeri..... it's been 3 weeks, I didn't die you know?
...IS DONE!!!! All the boxes are unpacked and rooms are vacuumed and even the storage space is organized. YIPEE!!!!
23...has got to get to a Gymboree before my Gym bucks expire on the 25th.
...wasted the morning loading cardboard boxes into the van, only to find out that the dump/recycling is closed on Thursdays!
...why do they call it "stainless steel?" Really, it should be "stainful steel". These things are annoying!
24...Better get working on her talk that she is supposed to give in 36 hours. :-) Oh dear, it's worse when I say it like that. HUMPH!
25...Is DONE her talk.
26...talk went well. Happy to have that done. Now for my sunday nap :-)
27 ...Is happy that the neighbor who i am "sharing" internet with has gone to work so that I can have a faster connection again.
28...needs an interior decorator.
...is listening to 3 of 4 play rock band...LOL I can't even tell what song it is supposed to be. Too Funny
...stupid cable company..... now they're saying Thursday!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME. And they were saying monday till I threw a little fit. GRRRR
...misses family and friends today. :-(

And there you have it 6 weeks of thoughts that ran through my head that I randomly chose to share with the world. LOL!! Hey, you know, it's like a journal right?

0 comments: