Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Introducing....

This my friends, is my latest pal. Her name is Rosy. She has been a great pal since we've arrived here in TN. She was here on the day that we got here. She was here when all the stuff came, and has stood behind me as I've worked so hard to unpack all the boxes.

I've given her a candle... She likes it when we hang out with the candle lit and the jets on. I must say... a lovely union.

Please also meet Laverne and Shirley. Two lovely ladies who moved in not 48 hours after we arrived. I must say their beauty astounds me every time I enter their room. They are amazing at what they do. I don't know the last time I've ever encountered two ladies who do what they do as well as they do. They work in unison, and are lovely to have around.
Laverne likes to take her time as she is extremely proficient and is sure that each piece that she works with comes out smelling and feeling lovely. Shirley is a little quicker at what she does then anyone of her breed, but that's okay, she always does a great job too. They both sing pretty little songs when they are done. (if you look closely they are both working in these pictures.) Such good girls!

I have to say. I feel absolutely spoiled rotten with such beautiful new friends. They are pretty good listeners too, which helps as most of my melt downs happen in the laundry room. :-)
So there you have it. The new additions to my family. Aren't they lovely?

10 comments:

Jeri said...

Ahh! No more calling me in tears from the laundry room! You can't help but smile in there! Your tube looks divine too! Fun stuff!! Love their names.

Barbara said...

Ahh, you had me! I thought those kids talked you into some furry little creatures!
I thought I spyied lavern and shirly in your hair photo! They're gorgeous! The tub would be so fun!

Sallie said...

you are so cute Christie! I have a set of these girls too. Mine are red and I love them. I got the dryer about 9months before I got the washer and as soon as they got together it was music. lol Life is good when you get done with all the medical school and residency crap. Keep posting I love hearing about how things are going for you.

couplabz said...

What fabulous friends you've made in Tennessee! Got to say, I'm a little jealous of Rosy. I want to meet someone like that, bad.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I have similar friends, but I must say, they are as cute as yours. Looks don't matter, right? They also have lot more "experience." You will have to keep me posted on how you like the washer and dryer. Some day I might need new friends.

Jann said...

Oh, I like your friends!

couplabz said...

Still jealous. Wonder how I could get Patrick to help me make a friend like Rosy?

Jenni said...

I love your new friends! How great for you! I love Rosy's fixtures - very nice!

Jared - Christina said...

I am SO jealous of Rosy!! Watch out, when I come to visit, it might just be to see her and not you! :)

tracey said...

I am still smitten by my friends similar to yours HOWEVER I wish the folding fairy was my friend as well. If she happens by your house would you send her my way??
(cute post)