Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Look What I Made!!!

A lady @ church owns a bead shop. They had an activity there tonight. I've never done this before! It was so fun! i really needed a girls night.
Click on the pic to see it closer. The letter beads are the kids initials. and I just HAD to have the dragon fly and I LOVE the clasp.

12 comments:

tracey said...

Cute!! So.. for a second I was thinking "Who's the V"? LOL

Jann said...

So cute!

Barbara said...

Sweet! I can think of so many outfits you have to wear that with! Love the color combo and dragonfly!! What a fun activity!

Jenni said...

I love it!! The dragon fly is extraspecially cute!:)

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

HOw fun! It is nice to have enrichment to help you make new friends and feel integrated.

Jeri said...

Sweet! Love the green beads.

Jared - Christina said...

I love the idea of each child's initial! Great idea! Love the color and the dragonfly! :) Glad you had some fun!

Tobie said...

So cute! I would love to make one of those!

Amber said...

Nice work that is so cute.

Tricia said...

I love the color great job.

Cami said...

Cute!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I LOVE making jewelry, but I'm not very good at it yet. I'm thinking about taking at class at that store. You interested?