Me "oh my Tori, that is quite the out fit."
Tori, "What it's stripes and stripes and pink and pink, it matches, so what?"
LOL. We're off to the Dr's office like this for a strep test on liza.
A fun place to get to know me and my family. :-)
Me "oh my Tori, that is quite the out fit."
Posted by Christie at 10:07 AM
12 comments:
JUST FYI FRIENDS.... Strep test positive.... SORRY for the exposure yesterday!
Wow, that is some outfit she put together!! Love the tights!!:)
Somehow she has one foot right, and the other backwards??!
Good luck on the strep thing...I hope Liza is the only one.
Sara's kindergarten teacher gave me the funniest backwards complement once and told me that she was glad that I let Sara dress herself most days. Too funny. Your girl is a doll.
I love when I see other kids looking like that, because my girls put together outfits like that all the time. I think it's cute.
I think she is boootiful!
Never mind, I saw a couple of girls at the museum today- one dressed in a full one piece (costco) unicorn outfit, and the other in her fairy costume.
HA! Nice job. She can come dress me anytime.
fashionista! i do love the tights.
It used to drive me crazy when my girls didn't match, but now every day my Ashty dresses herself and they don't match! We also go to the store quite often with a princess dress on! (:
Hope your Liza is feeling better!
SO CUTE!!
She looks great.
Too cute! Don't you wish that sense of self awesomeness would last through the teen years!
Post a Comment