Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All is well, all is well

FINALLY got back new on the CT.  It was totally clear, must have been a shadow on the X ray.  Night sweats must be due to meds.  Will be tested for Hypo thyroid again in 2 weeks, hopefully we'll have the same good news.  :-)  Ah, what a relief.  My dental work is all caught up, the lung stuff is all over with, ahhhh.  So much better.  :-)

14 comments:

tracey said...

Hooray! Still need to get rid of the yucky evening swim though... I'm sure they'll figure that out too.

Jenni said...

I have been thinking about you so much Christie and I am so glad that it all came back clear!! Yay! I hope they are able to do something for the night sweats though!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so glad. We will have to go out and celebrate! Don't stress us out again like that! Love you!

Kevin McCarthy said...

It's good to hear everything is ok. My night sweats are caused by 2 dogs and 3 cats cuddling with me in bed.

Scarlett said...

Good for you. That is certainly great news! We can't have our social queen down in the dumps! what would the rest of us do?
:)hugs

Kellie said...

Oh, thank heavens. I am glad that all is well.

kristin said...

Thank you Jesus! that's terrific news...what a relief, eh?

Jann said...

I have not read your blog in forever. I am so glad it was nothing.

Cami said...

It's always good to get good news! I have night sweats, but then, I've got a reason . . . most of the time.

Amber said...

That is such a relief I am glad it came back clear. I hope they can figure out the night sweats! You are great. Glad you are okay.

Tricia said...

I'am very happy to hear all is well, and that you can now look back on this as a growing mile stone.

Em Wall said...

What! I think I missed a week of blogging but I am so relieved everything is alright!

Brenda said...

I too had to go catch up with blogs!! Anyway, I'm so glad you are okay. I bet you and your family are so relieved!!

Jeri said...

Christie, We have had quite the month haven't we. I wish I could have been a little more mobile at this time in your life. I am so happy things are looking up, and I hope the night sweats disappear!

I died laughing at Kevin's comment. What a nut! =)