Monday, March 17, 2008

Savage Mill Ward Relief Society

Our church group did a service project for Breast Cancer Patients this month.  We made little pillows that go under their arms so that their surgery site doesn't chafe.  We made scarves and Book Marks, and Zipper pulls as gifts to these women.  They were donated to a support group that is associated with a hospital around here.  I was assigned to do the decorations and take photos.  I made this little movie to document it.  You can click on the movie in my side bar, or go here 



6 comments:

Amber said...

Christie!! This was amazing I love how the pictures showed us serving and having fun. What talent you have thank you so much for putting it together for us. What a fun day and great pictures and slideshow to remember!! Thank you THank you.

Brenda said...

That was an awesome video! I was very sad that I couldn't go to this. I had already scheduled the circus with my family that day. Looks like it was great though!!

Cami said...

You did a great job! I loved the slide show.

Jenni said...

That was SO neat Christie - nice job!! I loved all the decorations that day and hear you are the one to credit for them!! It was such a great service project!

Mendy said...

This video is really cool, Christie! I'm totally impressed. I felt like a star when I showed Michael..."Look, those are my hands!" Thanks for preserving those memories for all of us.

Jeri said...

Loved this slide show Christie! Beautifully done. I wish I could have been there.