Had a "nightmare" about laundry last night. Since the renovations, the laundry has gotten out of hand! It is spewing out of every crevice of the whole top floor of my home, it is starting to sneak forth from the main level and the basement is full of stinky towels. Why? Well see, when we set up to paint the basement I stacked a bunch of stuff in the storage area. I can't get to my washer/dryer. With a little effort tomorrow, I should be able to get there. But last night I dreamt about my laundry.... I was walking down hallways with laundry stacked on either side. It was piled taller then me and the piles seemed to be falling in on me. I would push them up, but the piles would crumble behind me as I walked. I went outside to escape it, and it was there too. Piles and piles, all over the street, it was raining as I ran down the street, surrounded by piles of laundry. I was horrified, it kept falling on me from above. Then I realized I was running down the street in my underwear, luckily the sister missionaries were up on the corner and one of them lent me her long coat so that I could get home to find something to wear. (why I didn't just throw on some laundry that was falling from the sky, I don't know)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I dream of laundry
Anyway, that is all that I remember, but I think it is a pretty telling dream. So to all those ladies out there, who have expressed their concerns about being overwhelmed with laundry.... I hear ya sister, I hear ya! LOL. Tomorrow, I shall battle the laundry... I must, for, I, my friends am out of underwear. :-)
Posted by Christie at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is truly a nightmare. You know how I feel about laundry.
LOL!! That is great!! So funny!
Ha!! This post made me laugh so hard Christie!! What a dream!! It's usually around the time that I run out of underwear that I do laundry too!:)
I just want to know if you had cute, matching underwear as you were strutting down the street :)
Too funny! Never had that dream, being naked in public, yes, but not because of a laundry overload.
That was hilarious! Oh, the dreams we have... I have dreamed that I was naked many times... (:
Thank goodness for sister missionaries. You must be feeling so overwhelmed right now and it is creeping into your night time thoughts. I want to see some pictures of your new renovated place! That is a lot of work on top of your typical mommy duties.....
That is SOOOO funny, Christie. I had tears rolling down my face as I read it and laughed. Thanks for the levity.
Dad
ha! that is so funny! and an empty underwear drawer is usually what reminds me that i should get myself down to the basement too. :) good luck!
Oh, I hear you. My laundry is in piles and piles two floors up. I just never take it down. We're all running out!!
I have dreams of weird things too. When you are exhausted and doing strange things, unusual dreams happen.
Post a Comment