Sunday, January 18, 2009

ALICE CULLEN


So, ever since the Twilight release I have had quite the fascination with the character Alice.  I think that they casted her perfectly, and I just think she is cute as a button.  Then when I took my sweet husband, he said  (when Alice walked into the cafeteria) "oh, she's cute.  She kind of looks like you.)  *I never told him about my fascination with her, so this was a card well played by my sweet heart.*  I have since the movie grown my hair out a little to look a bit more like Alice, and today Brent snuck out to the mall and brought me home my newest piece of Jewelry! I have been eying this necklace for some time, it is a replica of Alice's Necklace and has the Cullen crest there in the middle.  I LOVE IT!    So Thanks Babe!  You rock.  :-)  And now you all know.  :-)

15 comments:

Drea said...

This is a GREAT picture! LOVE the hair and necklace. Way to go Brent. :)

Barbara said...

I can't believe he found that necklace! What a score:)
Love this picture - you are so pretty!

Tricia said...

I love it, James can't believe that there are more twilight lovers out there, I keep telling him that i promise it is not just me. I love the necklace, you are definitely a hot Alice babe.

Jenni said...

Nice!! Good job to your hubby!! I agree that Alice was very well cast - I think of all the characters she was the one that looked most like my mind-version. Great picture!!

tracey said...

If I hadn't known better I would have called you Alice!! cute hair!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Katie is just like her Mom

Annie and Justin said...

Christie, so fun to see your pics and read what you are up to, I have been wondering how you are. I really like the Twilight sereis and I love that your hubby got you the necklace, how cute is that! And you do look like Alice, she was really cute in the book and movie.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

You look great. How thoughtful of Brent. I am going to see Twilight for the first time tonight. I am trying to grow my hair out too....but I am not having as much sucess.....hmmmmm....arghhh....

stone's eye view said...

You guys should be the Cullens next Halloween. You do pass for a great Alice!

Corinne said...

You look hot in that picture. And WOW, he did great :)

Tracy said...

Love it! You are our Alice -- so sweet, beautiful and now you have her jewelry. What a great man you have!

Anonymous said...

If you make it up to Canada this summer we can do some portraits like the twilight posters for fun.

Brenda said...

You do look like Alice! Your hair is so cute and what an amazing man you have!!

Amber said...

You are beautiful!

Dawn said...

Cute