Thursday, January 15, 2009

Katie

Katie loves to dress up!  She has 2 outfits that she rotates between:

Tinker Bell
AND
Dora, Snow Princess

Very rarely will you find Katie at home with out a costume on.  She loves to take naps in them and just wear them around as she plays.  She rarely has to "be" the character that she is dressed as.  I wanted to document her in these outfits because it is such a part of her day.  She is such a fun little girl who loves all things babies and Dora.  Sweet girl. :-)
 

12 comments:

Holly said...

Love the dress-ups!! Sounds familiar, Lucy HAS to wear her "Cinderella PJ's every night!

Tracy said...

Adorable! I love how the girls enjoy the pretty dress-ups. If they had those when I was young, I would've loved it too.

Jeri said...

So sweet. I agree with Tracy. We really missed out. (I lived in C3PO underoos! =)

Barbara said...

Katie is just sooo cute:)

Cami said...

A girl after my own heart. I was such a dress-up girl. She has great ones!

Brenda said...

That is so funny. It's totally like my Ashtyn. She is ALWAYS in a dress up! And, it rotates between about three of them!

Adrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

CUTIE!! Nina is the same, though she prefers Cinderella!:)

couplabz said...

Dayle was the same way. I've kept some in a keepsake box since she loved them SO much! It was good of you to take pictures of her in them, I wish I had more of Dayle in her dress up clothes.

Tara said...

How cute!! She is too adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I wonder if those outfits come in my size?

tracey said...

She is SUCH a little girl. How fun is that? What a cutie.