Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Updating the walls

For 2 years now, I have proudly displayed my girlfriend Jeris' art work on my walls. She took pictures of my children and my whole family 2 years ago, and they are so beautiful, I couldn't bare to take them down. After much encouragement from she and fellow photographers, I have finally updated my walls with my own work. Well, mostly my own work.



It is fun to see them in frames.  Nothing like taking a picture of pictures.  Unfortunatly my favorite picture of all time, the one I had printed 20X30, is not my work, but the baby in it is.  My cousin Kevin took that one. I have had a good mail week, as i got my package with all the pictures, and my miche purse finally came today too!  What a fun week. 

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Your pictures look GREAT!! That last one is amazing - what a treasure it must be!!

tracey said...

The pics look great, but, ummm... we need a close up of the one over the couch. I can't see the frame!!

Tracy said...

Those are so great. The one in the field is amazing. Thanks for hosting such a fun time!

Barbara said...

I love that you put your own pictures up!! They look so good:) I still think you should put up the one of the family in front of the temple!

Tricia said...

So I went and checked out your purse how fun is that now I want one!!! I love the pictures I had to go find the one Kevin did so I could really see it, I love it how precious she looks.

tracey said...

See... you cant see the big one over the couch... Where's a closer pic??

Corinne said...

Wahoo!! NICELY DONE. I love the four in a square - very cool :)

Cami said...

Nice job! So, is that one on the chair not yours? You took such nice ones of that. Why not use your own?