Monday, May 28, 2007

Our Trip to Boston




Last week I took the kids to Boston to visit Tracey and the kids. We had a ball. It always amazes me that the kids are instantly back to business. It is always as though they were never apart. They are the Best of Friends. Although it was rainy most of the time we kept very busy. We went swimming at the y, playing at the science Center. Ate Mikes Canolis, went to the "Christmas Tree Shop", went to chuck e cheese, and New Port. It was an amazing trip. I loved the time I got to take some pictures with Brads Zoom lens, and I also loved the homes in Newport. We had a great time and the kids were actually really good considering that we drove over 1000 miles with me chucking desired items into the back seat while I drove. It was rather funny at times. I am glad we did it. My sister is moving out west soon and we needed to squeeze in that last little visit while they were "close". Here are some pics from the trip.

7 comments:

Jann said...

This looks like such fun. I am glad you got to see your sister before she moved. It is amazing how close cousins can be even when they are not together very much.

Cami said...

Sounds great! Except the 1000 miles of driving part. Sheesh! You are brave, and it looks like it paid off.

Corinne said...

Good for you. I, too, am a single parent road tripper and can totally relate. Despite the hassles - it's so worth it, especially when the kids rise to the occasion :)

Tricia said...

BOth of my brothers live in the same city as me so we get together all the time. The cousins always have a good time...... the siblings well so times we don't see eye to eye. Thank goodness for the friendship that our kids have. I think maybe if I could have had a sister how fun it would be!!! I guess that is why I have great girl friends......I love your pictures

Jenni said...

What a fun trip! I love the pictures, especially that one of Katie!! You are so brave to drive all that way alone so I am so glad it all went well!! :)

Mendy said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad you got to visit your sister one more time while she's in the east. How nice that your kids appreciated your effort and loved the time with their cousins!

Jeri said...

I am so inspired by your bravery, and organization. I don't think I could pull this one off.

I am glad you had such a wonderful time. I need to see more pictures!!! =) Love the ones you posted.