Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Deals Deals Deals Pics from Jenni



HE HE HE, here we are trying to fit it all in!!! LOL This was such fun. It really is something that I look forward to for 6 months! We laughed and talked of renting a u-haul next time :-) Any one elce in?

5 comments:

Cami said...

I'm in!

Mendy said...

I have heard it's the best yard sale around. I already told Jenni--I'm totally in for next time! Hey, if I moved a piano in my van, just think of what we can fit in it!

Jeri said...

You know I am in!

LOVE the pictures!

Jenni said...

I'll be in again - super fun!! :)

Jared - Christina said...

I'm still laughing about this day! We always have a good time! Jared just shakes his head and wonders where we are going to put it all! :)