Friday, May 4, 2007

ONE MOLD!






For some reason they all come out looking the same :-) Just a little trip down memory lane. Even I sometimes have to look at what is around them to tell the difference, good thing we moved so much. :-)

7 comments:

Jann said...

They look so alike. I would have thought they were all pictures of the same baby. Very cute.

Mendy said...

I know, it's kind of sad, isn't it? You look at your baby and think you'll never forget his/her face, and then a few years later you have to think about who wore what outfit when or which color her hair is to figure out who is in the photo. I cannot tell Marlee and Mackenna apart as newborns at all.

Jeri said...

I have to ask....is this all four, or just three of the kids?

I thought I had Tori nailed, but then noticed the carpet!!! It was Kati.

Jenni said...

They DO look a lot alike!! I'm lucky as far as picture indentification - my kids have looked very different right from birth. :) Your kids are so adorable!!

Tricia said...

It not often that I come across someone who has the same mold family pictures. My boys and girls could be twins, if James and i don't mark the pictures right away we even don't know which baby picture goes with which baby. The great thing is you know you make beautiful children.

Cami said...

Whoa. They DO look alike. My boys look totally different. Totally.

Corinne said...

That's so fun! I can't tell at all!