To my sweet boy on his 6th Birthday. Alexander, I am so glad to have you in my life. You are such a loving and smart boy. I often wish that I had more time to sit down with you and learn about all the things that you are interested in. You are so tender and such a perfectionist. I think that you will someday make a wonderful husband and daddy. You look up to your dad so much and hold him in the highest regard, may you continue to do this for the rest of your life. You started life SO tiny, and now you're getting so BIG! I am so glad that you are healthy and happy and so smart. I hope you never get too old to give me your great big hugs or too old to need mom once in a while. I love you big boy! XOXOXOX
Monday, May 14, 2007
Alexander Jack
Posted by Christie at 1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Alexander. What a sweet post.
Happy bday Alex!! Neat post and love the pic!! :)
It looks like he had a wonderful birthday! Did you make the outfits or buy them? really a great picture, love their big smiles. Boys are so very special keeping a relationship with them is vital to having a strong one when they get married and we become the outlaws!!! I hope that we keep close with our boys too, because they really are so special.
Happy Birthday Alex!
I know you worked hard on this party. You are so creative and crafty! It looks like they had a wonderful time.
I love your sweet note to him.
Happy Birthday!! He looks so cute in all his wizard gear!
He is such a sweet boy. I got to sub for his class in Primary the last 4 weeks, and he always had a smile on his face. Of course, many times it was that "I'm going to do something silly now" smile ( you know the one), but I'll take that one too :D
That's such a cute photo! What a sweet boy!
The Sonic is more on the way to Lancaster, PA--we were going to NYC frmo my parents' house in Penna. Try an internet search, though; you might be pleased to find one en route!
What a nice letter :)
Post a Comment