Alex is LOVING having his dad around more often these days. After School today and before dinner, Brent and Alex snuck in a quick run over to the pond. They bought new lures on Saturday and just HAD to get out and try them. They had a very successful 45 minutes.
First pulled in this little guy.
Then wrestled a little......
And pulled out this guy!!! Nice work boys! Right now they are catching and releasing, so no bass for dinner tonight. (I am NOT sad about that. :-)) I love how happy Alex looks in these pictures. He LOVES fishing with his dad! I am pretty sure that I know what he wants for Christmas, since he and his dad are sharing right now.
Congratulations BOYS!
Then wrestled a little......
And pulled out this guy!!! Nice work boys! Right now they are catching and releasing, so no bass for dinner tonight. (I am NOT sad about that. :-)) I love how happy Alex looks in these pictures. He LOVES fishing with his dad! I am pretty sure that I know what he wants for Christmas, since he and his dad are sharing right now.
Congratulations BOYS!
7 comments:
That pond looks like so much fun! How cool to have it right by your house!! Nice job Alex!
How cool to have a pond near your home. I wouldn't want to clean a fish either. Throwing them back is a great idea.
How fun!! I'm so glad they're able to spend more time together. You're right, Alex looks so happy!!
WOW!! what a big fish! Awesome:) It is nice to see that big grin on Alex's face:D So good to have dad time!
That is a big fish! Ditto about Dad time! I'm feeling like my husband is "on call" these days!
This is fantastic!!!
I have a fish post coming up soon. Wyatt and Talia were so happy with the fish they caught. I will show them these pictures and they will just die!! Cool fish Alex!
That's really cool that there are fish in your pond. I wonder if out pond has any?
Post a Comment