Monday, September 7, 2009

My Sister

She is going to hate this... cuz she hates cheese, but I had to say happy birthday to my sister.photo.php.jpg


Thank you for all the advice... the examples and your friendship. I'll just leave it at that so i am not teased. :-) Love you trix (ps. Fat guy with electrodes)

4 comments:

Christie said...

Oh and one more PS. Seeeeeee, I AM taller then you. :-)

tracey said...

You're right, I'm not a cheese lover..., but gee shucks, what can I say to that?
And... about being taller... we can't see the thickness of the soles of your shoes... so the jury is still out on that one.
He he he, if only the electrodes dude knew how much joy he has brought us low these many years!
:-)

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Happy birthday! I don't know you, but if you are like your sister, you are pretty cool!

Jann said...

Sisters are the best. I hope she has a happy birthday.