Sunday, August 16, 2009

Science Center

The Science Center in Nashville was pretty cool. It kept us busy for a good 3 hours and I am sure will do that again a few more times in the next few years. My kids (esp Alex) LOVE the science Center. This is a "moon simulator"
They are supposed to feel like they are walking on the moon. Liza said it was cool, but it hurt. :-) I am sure it did.
There were so many things to do. A lot about space. and there was a lot of room marked of in the science center with signs about exhibits that are "coming soon." I am excited for the expansion too. We will defiantly be back.

3 comments:

Jeri said...

Fun stuff! I love the picture of Alex, he looks so happy up there. The back lighting makes his legs look even skinnier! =)

Tricia said...

Looks like a lot of fun!1!

Jared - Christina said...

This looks awesome!! We will go there for sure when I visit! :)