Friday, August 21, 2009

I Phone Photos

So I totally stole this idea from Jeri, these are photos off Brents I phone, times when I didn't have my camera, and he captured the moments.
This is last weekend at the Air show. Alex is in a Chinook Helicopter. (No this is not why we named the dog Chinook.) But the kids thought it was cool to see the Chinook anyway!
Tori In a Black Hawk Helicopter.
Alex flying a black hawk.
All 3 kid in the Black Hawk

Liza holding a fish that they caught in the pond by the house.
Alex fishing at the pond by the house.
Tori in my chair, reading the book from Christina. My kids (esp Tori) do this when they are missing Maryland. :-( it is kind of sad and cute at the same time.
when we were in Maryland, one of our little friends Sophia rolled her eyes at Katie. She thought this was really cool. So she quite often says to us... "Sophia did this to me." and then rolls her eyes. We all think it is absolutely Hilarious!
Tori colored this picutre at Dinner one night. The instuctions on the page said something like finish this drawing by giving her and instrument to play. This is what Tori drew... A pregnant woman LOL!!!
Katie sipping on her Chocolate milk... MMM
Katie on the horse at Chuck E Cheese. She was having fun and smiling before the photo. Figure that. :-) She LOVED this horse tho, that is all she did at Chuck E's. :-)
Katie and I like to knock out in my chair. I have to add, that this is not my favorite picture of me, but I LOVE these moments. Even little Chinook caught a nap this day.
Alex at the driving range. He's pretty good. :-)
For Alex's 8th Birthday Brent surprised him at school and took him on a road trip to a hockey game! He LOVED it! So glad that brent snapped a picture to remember it.
This is another air show, one in MD. This was inside a plane that hangs out above a war, and keeps track of where everyone is and sends out warnings of enemy activity.
Katie in the same plane
Liza and Alex in a fighter plane. Alex in back, as gunner, Liza is driving.
The Thunder Birds. WOW what a site to see
A B-17, this is what Brents Grandpa Davies flew in during WWII. He was a gunner. We always love to see these, and remember Grandpas service.
Before we left MD, we went to dinner with our dear friend Brother Barron! The kids loved him like their own Grandpa! I am so glad that I finally have this photo in my clutches. It was such a nice night. This wonderful man sends the kids in the ward cards for everything. Kids love to get mail and he knows it! :-) Cards for Birthdays, cards for talks and testimonies, cards for sitting with him, you name it.. even a card for a hug. :-) He also brought markers and paper to church every sunday and had a bench that he always sat on. The children we welcome to come and go through Sacrament to color. Once he came to church with a roll of gold dollar coins and handed them out to the kids! They LOVED it! He even sent Tori a Happy Unbirthday card when she was sad that it wasn't her birthday. What a wonderful man!

And so there you have it. A pile of pictures that I missed

6 comments:

Holly said...

Cute!!!!!!!!!! Wow! You have really good phone photos! Mine all stink Ü.

It looks like you guys are happy and having fun! It's been a while since I have had a chance to sit and catch up with blogging buddies. Your kids are darling, as always, and I love the first day of school photos! Oh, how is the weather? How does it compare?
I hope all is well with you!

Jared - Christina said...

These are precious!! What a treasure!

Jenni said...

Brother Barren is such a sweet man. Those are all great pictures! I love the eye rolling - how funny!

Jeri said...

Fun stuff. I love the hockey game picture. Good eye Brent!

Hey, I never saw the finished book that Christina made. I loved having a little peek, even it was only two pages!

Amber said...

What a great pile of pictures! Super fun to see. Brother Barron is a great man. I wish I would have thought to get a picture of him with Logan...

I think the picture of you and Katie is precious. It is so nice to get those moments with our kids.

tracey said...

Ok, so many of these pictures are so cool. They are so candid and fun. I especially love Katie rolling her eyes!! So funny!