Just a friendly reminder to all my pals, get your tickets to Twilight now while their hot!! and available for that matter :-)
Our theater out here has a 12:01 am showing.... I am SO going!! I'll be in my seat WELL before that time! So get your t-shirt's and your buttons, and bumper stickers and and and........ See you there :-)
4 comments:
I need to buy a new shirt, since I have a short-sleeved one now. I can't wait to see Edward on the big screen!!!
I haven't even had time to read the book yet! My sisters bought it for me and everything! They assure me my priorities are totally messed up, I'll get to it eventually
I am not sure you can buy shirts up here I have looked but not found anything. I will be on our cruise on the big date do you think they will show it on the ship? I don't either but I told James that the monday we get home I am there!!!!
I finally got a copy of the book to read from the library, have had three crazy weeks and now have to return it without reading it!!! Which means of course that I'll be catching the film on DVD since I always have to read the book first.
Post a Comment