Ah, such a wonderful time of year! I love the sale... it is such fun! I always find bargains galore and just when I start to think that maybe this sale will be my last.... I find some cool stuff again.
Here is Katie sporting a darling hat from Gymboree. The tag was still on this darling hat, and it has a sweater and pants to match it. All 3 pieces... $4! Yup! I totally plan to do pictures in this outfit.
Dora boots $2, other shoes $1/pair. Brand new black dress shoes $2. B&W dress, worn to a wedding, then never again $2. Dora Jammies, mom bought size 4, put them on her 3 year old, one time, washed them, then they were size 2. Perfect for Katie! 2 pairs.. $3!
Sometimes it is hard to find stuff for the older kids as things get worn to a frazzle when they are older, but Liza ended up with a brand new pair of black shoes $2. Really nice dressy sweater for Christmas $2, and a pair of Abercrombie Jeans, and a pair of Limited Too Jeans, and 4 limited too Shrits, and a black longsleved shirt $25.
(Sorry the pictures get blurry here) Tori hauled in a warm up suit $2, a pair of pink pants, jeans, a shirt, and Brand new dress, 2 well taken care of Bratz dolls, a pair of brown maryjanes, some sneakers and a cute little pink and green horsey outfit. I never paid more then about $2 for any item
And for Alex, I found some Left handed Jr golf clubs. the set is in great condition, he is indeed a left handed golfer, I never in a million years thought we could land him a set of second hand clubs! The set retails $80. We got them for $35! So excited. he also got some sunday shoes, black cords, and some warm up pants. :-)
Dora boots $2, other shoes $1/pair. Brand new black dress shoes $2. B&W dress, worn to a wedding, then never again $2. Dora Jammies, mom bought size 4, put them on her 3 year old, one time, washed them, then they were size 2. Perfect for Katie! 2 pairs.. $3!
Sometimes it is hard to find stuff for the older kids as things get worn to a frazzle when they are older, but Liza ended up with a brand new pair of black shoes $2. Really nice dressy sweater for Christmas $2, and a pair of Abercrombie Jeans, and a pair of Limited Too Jeans, and 4 limited too Shrits, and a black longsleved shirt $25.
(Sorry the pictures get blurry here) Tori hauled in a warm up suit $2, a pair of pink pants, jeans, a shirt, and Brand new dress, 2 well taken care of Bratz dolls, a pair of brown maryjanes, some sneakers and a cute little pink and green horsey outfit. I never paid more then about $2 for any item
And for Alex, I found some Left handed Jr golf clubs. the set is in great condition, he is indeed a left handed golfer, I never in a million years thought we could land him a set of second hand clubs! The set retails $80. We got them for $35! So excited. he also got some sunday shoes, black cords, and some warm up pants. :-) Man this was a good one. It is so much fun to go to these things..... Yet another thing I will miss about Maryland. :-)
9 comments:
Wow, great deals!! I totally miss the nearly new sale!! I was just getting out all the kids snow clothes and I bought all of them at the nearly new sales! What am I going to do for next year?? Love all your great buys!
geez louise, wish I were there!
Sweet dealz!
Nice work, friend! I love the thrill of victory!
What? Is Alex left-handed? Or does he just golf that way? Jeffy is left-handed, but all the golf clubs he's used so far are plastic, so too bad for him.
GREAT deals. Some day I'll go to that sale.
You won't have to miss the sale because YOU ARE NOT LEAVING. I LOVE going to this with you! So much fun and I look forward to it. It's wonderful the share the victories of super deals with a friend who appreciates like me!
I love this sale, I went for the first time over the summer and I was so anxious about this one. I got the baby 10-15 sleepers all for 25 cents. Bibs and socks for 10cents. That was a steal! I can't wait for the one in Aril. :-) Glad to see you got some great stuff as well.
I am not looking. =)
Well done:) I also brought home quite a stash!! I even found really nice halloween costumes. The really nice stuffed ones that you can not see through!
It is such a bummer that the kids "grow out" of hand me downs:(
Good Job!!!
Post a Comment