Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This Can't Be Good

This is what I found out on my deck this morning.  After taking their pictures through my sliding door, I yelled out the door and they just looked at me like I was nuts.  Then I waved my arms, which got a slight head bob.  I had to go and get my flyswatter and swap the fence they were sitting on, then they moved to the tree behind them.  I had to swat them all the way off the property.  STUPID things!!!  I've heard that they'll attack your dog, kind of scary.  I dare say that seeing these things out your window on a cool october morning has got to be worse then seeing a black cat.  :-)  YIPES

8 comments:

tracey said...

Ok, that is SO freaky!! I would just die! It gives me the heebie jeebies just looking at that picture. Keep a close eye on the dog!!

Jenni said...

Way freaky!! You've got guts Christie to go out and swat them away!!

Tracy said...

You better keep your little doggy inside, those things look hungry. You are brave going out there. I'm sure it was a sight, you swatting at them with a fly swatter. You should've taken a picture of that!

Jann said...

That would totally scare me. I am amazed they just sat there looking at you. Yuck.

Cami said...

Oh MAN, I don't understand the vulture population around here. It's crazy.

Mendy said...

Those are some seriously big birdies! How weird that they attack dogs; Chinook better keep an eye out!

Kellie said...

Ewww!

Jeri said...

Yuck. Just Yuck!

I can't believe you went outside....or near them at all!