Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was the Trunk or Treat at the church.  We had a great time.  The there were a few other Tinkerbell's, it was fun.

My kids LOVE  Peter Pan, so Katie was thrilled when she saw Hook.  Thrilled and a little afraid.  :-)
"There he is mom.  Hook"
I asked "Hook" to come and stand behind me for a minute so that the girls would look at me.  This is what I got....  Look at Leah's face... she doesn't look too trusting. :-)  Too funny!
A Kiss from Tinkerbell???  Lucky Hook!  Oh, such fun times together!
Another Captain hook, this one belongs to the little Tink with Katie (above).  This is just such a cute idea for a family costume.
Tori was absolutely thrilled to see her dear pal Eli in a Peter Pan costume.  She LOVES Peter and couldn't believe that Eli could look SO Dashing!  LOL!!
Oh we had such fun, the kids collected a record amount of LOOT in record time! And were just all fat and happy all the way home.  Katie couldn't believe this concept, just walk around and people give you candy in your bucket!!???!  Then you just get to eat it up??!?!  Too fun!  They had a ball, and I loved watching them have a ball.
Again, so grateful for friends and our ward family.

8 comments:

Tracy said...

It was a very fun night. So sad Selena was sick and missed it. That's nice that there were a couple Captain Hooks for your little Tink! I was looking forward to seeing your corset that you bought though. You would've looked amazing!

Barbara said...

Leah surprised face is so cute:) The little girls make such cute tinkerbells! Camden was also confused about how everyeone would give him candy if he held open his bag. Fun Times!!!

tracey said...

Looks like fun! Wish our trunk or treat was last night, but... we had stake conference instead. Our trunk or treat is on Halloween night- 20 min. drive away.. doubt we'll be going.
LOVE Hook's eyes.. super cool. Leah's face is great too :D

Holly said...

Oh those kids are so cute!!! Christina makes a cute Wendy, too!!

I loved your story about the slip in your last post btw!!! I was laughing so hard! I have had static issues before, so I know the feeling! And I think it is AMAZING that someone just happened to have a slip in their purse!

I have been enjoying that blog about photography btw, I have learned a lot from reading it!

Have a great day Ü

Cami said...

Yay! I'm glad you had fun. I loved all the great costumes. I love all things Peter Pan, so I was happy to see all the Tinks. Very cute. I love the picture of Dave and Amy.

Ethan was mostly excited to be GIVING free candy. He, Jeffy, and their friend Trey were advertising as though they were the ONLY ones giving it out for free. Silly boys.

couplabz said...

Her costume is so cute. It looks like your ward had a good time. Ours was too.

Corinne said...

I LOVED those girls in their costumes. SO stinkin cute - and that fascination with hook was priceless!

Jenni said...

Yay for the trunk or treat!! I so missed being there with you guys this year! You have an adorable little tinker bell!!:)