
I love to get out the camera and play, but I always feel guilty for neglecting the house etc while I do. I have tried getting everthing done before I get to play, but everything is NEVER done! Argg, so this morning I shot for about 20 mins, and this is about all I got. Oh well, so I thought I would waste even more time blogging about it... he he.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
playing with my camera
Posted by Christie at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You should be very please that this is all you got! I love it.
Those piggytails are perfect!
Such a cutie!! Look at that face!! :)
Love it. That was worth the 20 minutes. At least you still have a camera . . . *sob* -- sorry, I'm still mourning the loss of mine.
great expression!! and i love the hair :)
The house, and all it's mess and work will still be there tomorrow, but that expression, and your baby at that age will change so fast. I say go guilt free, and enjoy the moments with your kids.
Jann, so true... funny how the older you get, and the older your kids get the more aware of this we become. I have found myself living more and more and more in the moment, and therefore more and more and more in a messy house. Oh well...
She is so adorable! You may not get the 20 minutes back, but now you have this forever! Definitely worth it.
Post a Comment