Friday, March 9, 2007

My Other Two Yahoos!!!



Isn't he a dapper fellow. I Can hardly believe how quickly he has grown. Such a fun little guy, with so much love and tenderness.
















She too is growing so fast. She is such a helper with the baby. She is still super spunky, and energetic. What a girl!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi Christie I just got your blog site, Im so excited. Now I can keep up with your family. Your children are all beautiful. Your son is such a little man and boy do your girls all look like you. I have a blog and Im wondering if I can link your site to me so I can look at your site all the time.

Tricia said...

I forgot to write my address.
www.tnorthco.blogspot.com. keep in touch.

Jeri said...

Beautiful shots, and I love the new look of the blog!

This image of Liza is new to me! I love it.

I am glad to see you blogging again! =)

Jenni said...

Cute pics Christie!! I didn't know Liza played the violin too - how neat!

Corinne said...

thanks for giving me the heads up about your blog! super fun! great pictures - i love the flowers :)