I just can't even express what a high I get off a girls night. On Thursday a group of girls from our ward all went to the 10:25 showing of Music and Lyrics. We had such a ball! Getting there and back was half the fun as we all went in one sisters 15 passenger van! It is amazing to me how much better I feel after a night out with the girls. There is just something about getting together and laughing and chatting that is so wonderful. The girls in our ward are so good about getting together, and there are really no lines drawn between groups. If we have your email, your invited, is pretty much how it goes. (and that is only because that is the fastest way to get notice out) I just love that we all get along so well, and that we can all just be ourselves together. Everytime we do something like this there seems to be a different croud and that makes me so happy. I love this ward out here, I think that everyone is so kind and excepting, it makes me sad to think about leaving in a couple years. Brent and I were talking about what we would put as our number one choice (for the army) right now. We concluded that we would LOVE to stay here in this ward, but we would need a bigger house. We would have to make a print up of the ward bounderies to give to our realitor. :-) In short I guess I would say, I am just SO happy for the friends that I have here, and for GIRLS NIGHTS that save my sanity. :-)
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was great to get out together. You are right, this is a great ward.
I TOTALLY agree. The company is 3/4 of the fun. Such great times. I love us too :)
I love getting out w/ the ladies of this ward too!! It is always so much fun and Music and Lyrics was no exception!! Thanks for being a girls night buddy Christie!! :)
I had a blast too! We need to make late night movies a regular thing! =)
sounds like it was fun. I love the drives for sure. I was sad to miss it, what with family in town. But I'm in next time!!
Post a Comment