Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not for those with weak tummies

Okay, so they're not THAT gross, but I thought they were so funny when I pulled them out of the camera in this order.  I was just taking pictures of her on this little hill, I had NO idea what she was doing until well after these photos were taken.  Poor girl.  :-(

*Click on it to see it larger*

8 comments:

Cami said...

HA! I love your captions.

Kellie said...

A day in the life of a kid. The captions are great.

Jann said...

It is amazing how easy it is to laugh, when you are not the one cleaning it up. Very funny.

tracey said...

LOL! I love the fact that you had no idea what was going on when you took the pictures!!

Corinne said...

Great spread :)

Jeri said...

The first one!!!! Hilarious!

Tricia said...

That was way too funny, thanks for sharing!!!

Tracy said...

She won't want you sharing those when she's older, but they are so funny now!